Unilever Nigeria Launches 2nd Edition of Ideatrophy
With focus on Behavioural Change
For the second year in a row, University students have a great opportunity to develop their capacity to design and execute strategies that deliver real business results, in the Ideatrophy competition. They also stand the chance to win an all-expense-paid trip abroad to share ideas with respected leaders.
In this second installment of Ideatrophy, University students are expected to think along the lines of the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan, by proposing creative ideas on how they would drive the adoption of hand washing as a habit, which improves overall health and wellbeing.
Full details of the competition are available at www.ideatrophynigeria.com.
How to participate
- Interested students are to form a group/team consisting three (3) members. Each member should have a minimum CGPA of 2.5, and not be more than 24 years old
- Students should submit ideas in response to the Case Study on the Ideatrophy competition website (www.ideatrophynigeria.com). Closing date for submission of ideas is now Saturday, 16 June 2012
What happens after ideas are received?
- Assessment of Ideas: Ideas are assessed based on the zone in which your school is located. For each zone, winners will emerge
- Zonal Championship: These zonal winners will be invited to participate in a Zonal Championship, where they will present their ideas to a panel of judges
- Ideatrophy Boot Camp: Winners from the Zonal Championship will move to the Ideatrophy boot camp, where they will be coached and mentored on how to prepare their ideas for the Grand Finale
- Grand Finale: At the Grand Finale, the Ideatrophy Champion will emerge
2012 Ideatrophy Prizes
The winning team from this year’s competition will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to Unilever’s Regional office in South Africa, in addition to carting away ipads.
Other participants in the competition also stand the chance to win laptops and blackberry smartphones.