At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. And work alongside brilliant and inspiring business leaders and colleagues. If you want to feel proud of what you do and make others proud too, join us.
Recruitment fraud warning
There have recently been a number of recruitment frauds operating in different parts of the world where individuals are contacting job seekers claiming to represent Unilever, offering them roles and then inevitably asking for payments to cover a range of expenses and administration costs.
Unilever - or organisations acting on our behalf – will never ask for payment at any stage in the recruitment process.
This is a long-established, sophisticated fraud used by criminal gangs which has impacted job seekers looking for roles many reputable organisations.
These communications are fraudulent and do NOT originate from Unilever or Unilever’s recruitment partners.
To avoid falling victim to recruitment fraud:
- Do not to respond to unsolicited offers from people you are unfamiliar with
- Do not disclose personal or financial details to anyone you do not know
- Check any documents for poor grammar and spelling as this is often a warning sign of fraud
- Beware of employers or agents using webmail email addresses such as @Yahoo or @Hotmail
- Hover over email addresses to check the sender’s details
- If you are asked for payment of any kind from a recruiter, contact your local police department as this is very likely to be fraud.